Network HD IR High Speed Dome Camera
Product Name: 1.3MP Network HD IR High Speed Dome Camera
Order No. : SHJ-67-LB (Wall bracket), SHJ-67-LD (Ceiling Bracket)
It can be widely used in wide range environments which required monitoring, e.g. river, forest, highroad, railway,
airport, port, oil field, sentry, piazza, park, scenic zone, street, station, venue, parcel surrounding, and etc.
1) Minimum Illumination 0 Lux.
2) Adopt efficient IR array lights, low power consumption, IR distance 150m.
3) Constant current circuit design, IR lights enjoy 30,000 hours life-time.
1) Adopt high-performance 1/3''Progressive Scan CMOS, resolution can be up to 1280x960.
2) Precision stepping motor subdivision technology, good responsive, smooth operation, minimum rotational
speed 0.6 ° / S. In conditions of high magnification, can move the image precisely and stable. No vibration
under any speed.
3) Network coding function, support ONVIF protocols.
4) Support multi-language IE interface and operating prompts, user-friendly interface.
5) Support system dual backup function to make sure no data lost when power off.
6) Support power-off memory function, when re-power on, it auto back to the before status.
7) Support lightning protection, anti-surge, anti-surge function.
8) Outside weather-proof level up to IP66
Zoom module function
1) Support auto iris, auto-focus, AWB, BLC
2) Support ultralow illumination, 0.05Lux/F1.4 (color), 0.01Lux/F1.4 (B/W), 0Lux with IR
3) Support 3DNR, D-WDR
4) Effective pixel is 1.3MP (960P)
5) 20x optical zoom
1) TI platform, stable and reliable performance
2) support Ethernet control
3) can view video by IE browser and Client software
4) support dual-stream, H.264/MJPEG compression, multi-level video quality configuration,
real-time video output in 960P&720P
5) support multi network protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, FTP, PPPOE, TCP/IP, DHCP, DDNS, NTP, UPnP
1) adopt network communication protocol
2) Pan 200°/S, tilt 75°/s continuous rotation, continuous monitoring after 180°auto-flip,
no surveillance blind zone
3) Pan speed 0.6°-200°, tilt speed 0.8°-75°; support proportional zoom, rotation speed auto adjust according
to lens zoom times